Federal Bank FASTag is now active in India to provide comfort to travelers all over the country. It is an electronic toll payment device recently introduced. This device runs with the Radio Frequency Identification technology advancement that allows a user to make a direct online payment for toll taxes and road taxes from one’s bank account.
Earlier than the concept of FASTag federal bank, people in India used to go through the big deal of traffic jams round-o-clock. It was a very common traffic condition in India.
Today, the RFID Tag has resolved this traffic condition by introducing a separate vehicle lane for vehicles with FASTag. That’s right! If you are a FASTag installed on your windshield, you can steer clear of long-lasting lanes of vehicles, go right into the FASTag lane and make toll payment without putting a break on your journey.
Introduction to Federal Bank
If your knowledge is limited to a public banking institution, you might not know “What are Federal Banks?” Federal Bank is a commercial sector bank in India that offers numerous banking and financial services in the country.
The bank was introduced in 1931 by K.P. Hormis in Aluva, Kochi in Kerala. This banking institution also holds its headquarters in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Here’s an amazing fact, the Federal Bank Limited is also one of the sponsors of the Kochi Tuskers Kerala Cricket team.
Is Federal Bank a good bank? Yes! Federal bank is a well-built banking institution by worldwide reputation. It offers personal, business, and NRI banking services including account deposits, loans, cards, insurance and investment, SME & Agricultural loans, Corporate Finance and Trade Finance.
Not just this, it is a great honor for our platform to inform that Federal Bank is now offering FASTag for making online toll payments to its registered as well as unregistered customers. If you want to purchase a FASTag, visit the nearest Federal Bank branch and get the job done in no time.
How can I apply for a FASTag in Federal bank?
Follow the given below instructions to apply for a FASTag Federal Bank online:
- Visit the official website of Federal FASTag.
- Click on the “Apply online” option at the bottom.
- NETC Consumer registration form will appear on the screen.
- Enter Profile information such as first name, last name, gender, and DOB.
- In the next row, enter contact information such as mobile number, and email address.
- In the next section, enter Permanent Address information such as city, PIN code and permanent address.
- Enter the Correspondence address.
- Verify “I’m not a robot” section.
- Click on the “Save” option.
- On the next page, enter vehicle information.
- On the next page, upload scanned copies for Vehicle registration certificates and Aadhaar cards.
- Click on the submit button.
- You have successfully applied for a Federal bank FASTag.
Note: If you are applying for a commercial Fastag, it is important to submit business details and partner details in case of the partnership business. Also, a commercial FASTag should be linked to the company’s bank account and not the personal bank account of one of the partners.
How to process Federal Bank Fastag login?
To login into your Fastag account by Federal bank, follow the given below instructions.
- Visit the official website of the Federal FASTag Portal.
- Click on the “Customer login” option.
- Enter login ID or registered mobile number.
- Enter Captcha.
- Click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- Enter OTP (one-time password) that you must have received on your registered mobile number.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You have successfully logged in to your FASTag federal bank.
How to recharge FASTag federal bank?
To recharge your FASTag assigned by the Federal Bank, follow the given below instructions.
- Visit the official website of the Federal FASTag Portal.
- Login to your FASTag account by choosing the “Customer login” option.
- Click on the “Payment and Top Up” option.
- Enter the recharge amount. It can be between Rs. 100 to Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Select mode of Payment. You can pay for Fastag recharge by using e-wallets, credit cards, debit cards, UPI, NETC or net banking.
- Click on the “Make Payment” option.
- Submit the required PIN or OTP.
- You have successfully recharge your FASTag federal bank.
Note: FASTag recharge amount becomes active to use within 20 minutes. Thus, prefer recharging your FASTag beforehand.
How can I check my FASTag balance?
Follow the instructions to check your FASTag balance.
- Download “My FASTag app” online on your Smartphone.
- Login using your Login ID or mobile number into your Federal bank FASTag account.
- Go to the main menu.
- Click on the wallet balance option.
- Your current FASTag balance will appear on the screen.
Note: You can also visit the Federal FASTag portal to log in to your account and view your balance on a webpage.
What is the minimum balance for FASTag?
The minimum balance for FASTag is Rs. 100. Also, the maximum balance for FASTag is Rs. 1 Lakh. While registering for FASTag online/offline for first-time, the total FASTag payable amount includes Rs. 100 as threshold amount. Rs. 250 as a refundable security deposit. And another 150 Rs. as the card cost.
What is NETC FASTag?
NETC stands for National Electronic Toll Collection. The concept of NETC Fastag has been introduced by the National Payment Corporation of India. NETC has assigned 22 banking and financial institutions in India for the allotment of FASTag. Federal bank is a NETC authorized institution. Go to the NETC FASTag portal for applying online.
Is FASTag compulsory?
Yes! Recently in October 2019, the Government of India has mandated the utilization of FASTag for making online toll payments from 1st December 2019. The concept of FASTag is proven to prevent time, money, and fuel on traveling barriers. In India, over 600 toll plazas have been associated with the National Highway Authorities of India.
What is the threshold amount in FASTag?
A threshold amount in FASTag is the minimum recharge/balance in your FASTag when you receive it for the first time after applying for it online or offline with one of the authorized banking and financial institutions. This threshold amount is already included in the one-time purchasable amount of FASTag, I .e.., Fastag balance prepaid.
What is blacklist in FASTag?
Any FASTag user who does not hold sufficient balance in Fastag for making e-toll payment, the authorized put such tag in the blacklist and temporarily contradicts the use of NETC by such customers. You can avoid blacklist in FASTag by recharging your FASTag on time.
What happens if FASTag is damaged?
In case, you have received a damaged FASTag in the first place, you can apply for FASTag replacement in the nearest branch of Federal bank. On the other hand, if you have mistakenly damaged your FASTag while installing, you can also get it replaced but you would have to pay the full-price Rs. 500 again.
Federal bank online website is now open for all-rounding vehicle owners and drivers in India. Now you can get your FASTag in 3-4 business days by applying for it online today.
“Visit our platform consultants for more information, Go FAST with the FASTag!”