FASTag, the reloadable tag that deduct the toll of the vehicle automatically. One can buy the FASTag from the Toll Plaza or the e-commerce website or through any of the authorized banks like Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, and ICICI bank or PayTM.
Here is the complete description of how to get the FASTag.
- Point of Sale: One can obtain a tag from any toll plaza or the issuer agencies i.e. banks. Some bank provides the form online which is filled by interested users. After filling the form and submission of the same, the customer can visit the branch to fill the required details and to submit the documents required for FASTag.
- Documents: For FASTag registration and activation, the following documents are required
- Certificate (RC) of the vehicle.
- size photo of the vehicle owner.
- proof and Address Proof of the owner.
- Charges: One-time joining fee of Rs.200 is charged by the issuer agency. Other than this, the refundable deposit depending upon the vehicle type is to be paid while issuing the FASTag This refundable amount is refunded at the time of closure of the FASTag account.
- Recharge: One can recharge their FASTag account online via different methods like internet banking, UPI, ETC portal.
*Do carry the original documents at the time of applying FASTag.