FASTag offers the best solution and helps people to enjoy the hassle-free trip. Presently, operating in the 407 toll plazas here is the way to get it online.
Applying for FASTag Online Via Banks
- Visit the official website of the bank like SBI, ICICI, and HDFC, etc who are authorized to sell the FASTags.
- Click on the link ‘Get Fastag’ or ‘Apply for FASTag’ on the website.
- Enter the mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, enter the OTP and click on the SUBMIT button.
- Now enter your details like name, address, email id, vehicle details like type, registration number)
- Upload the essential documents (scanned copy of RC).
- Review the application form.
- Submit it.
- On submission, you will be redirected to the online payment gateway.
- Submit the registration fees online
- Save the payment receipt and take its print out for future reference.
Applying for FASTag Through PAYTM
- Visit the official website of the PayTM.
- On the home page click on the ‘More’ button listed along with other services on the horizontal bar.
- On the drop-down menu click on ‘FASTag’ and directs towards the ‘PayTM FASTag’ page.
- Enter your vehicle registration number.
- Upload the front and back photo of your RC and make sure that the size of the photo is not more than 2MB.
- Click on the option ‘Buy for Rs.500’
- Now sign in to your PayTM account and add money to your PayTM wallet.
- On successful verification of your documents the PayTM, FASTag will be issued and the tag will be delivered to your address.