Axis Bank FASTag has become the latest form of payment for toll taxes in India. Since January 2020, the utilization of FASTag has been mandated by the Government of India. The concept of FASTag has come into the official discussion in 2012, and finally, its implementation was finished by the end of 2019.
Like any other wallet, FASTag is linked with one’s bank account for making online electronic toll payments in India. Let’s take a glimpse of a brief introduction to FAStag by Axis bank and things you must know about it.
Introduction to Axis Bank FASTag
FASTag is an Electronic device that allows a customer to make an online payment at toll plazas. FASTag that is allotted by the official authorities of Axis Bank is called Axis Bank FASTag.
This tag uses RFID or Radio Frequency Identification Technology to progress payment without actually stopping the vehicle during the passage through a toll plaza.
Without a doubt, the tag promotes various benefits such as saving time, money and government resources. This tag brings effective changes to the traffic jam conditions on Indian Highways.
How to apply for Axis bank FASTag online?
Follow the given below instructions to apply for Axis Bank Fastag online:
- Visit the official website of Axis bank.
- Click on Explore products option. A dropdown box will appear on the screen.
- Click on the FASTag option.
- Click on the apply now an option at the bottom.
- Tick “Yes” if you are already an Axis bank customer and otherwise, tick “NO.”
- Enter Mobile Number in the next box.
- Enter the vehicle number in the next box.
- Enter CAPTCHA and click on the “generate OTP” option.
- Enter OTP on the next page.
- Now enter vehicle details such as Vehicle Registration Certificate, Aadhaar number, and PAN number.
- Select payment method among net banking, debit card, credit card, or wallets.
- Link your credit card, debit card, or wallet on the payment web page.
- Enter PIN Code, OTP or CVV depending on the type of payment method.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a confirmation email and SMS from the Axis bank FASTag customer care agent.
- You will receive your FASTag in 4-5 business days via postal service.
It is noteworthy to mention that one must get their FASTag axis bank installed on the vehicle’s windscreen by a professional. A FASTag must be installed right in the middle of the windscreen so the toll plaza scanner can catch radio frequency without any errors.
How to process Axis Bank FASTag customer login?
To process Axis Bank customer login or Axis bank FASTag retail login, follow the given below instructions:
- Visit the official website of Axis bank on the web.
- Click on Explore products option.
- Click on the FASTag option.
- Click on LOGIN option. A dropdown box will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Personal login option if you are processing customer login.
- Click on the corporate login option if you are processing retail login.
- Enter Login ID and password for personal Login.
- You can also use the Debit Card number and PIN if you don’t recognize your Login ID or password.
- Enter Corporate ID or Login ID and password for corporate login.
- Click on the Login button.
- You have successfully logged in to your Axis bank customer FASTag account.
Note: Axis Bank offers 2.5% cashback on applying for a FASTag on Axis Bank official website.
How can I recharge my Axis FASTag?
Follow the given below steps to recharge your Axis Bank FASTag:
- To recharge your FASTag, go to the Axis Bank official website.
- Login to your customer FASTag account.
- Login to your corporate FASTag account if you have registered for your commercial vehicle.
- Click on the Road User Center option.
- Click on the Payment and Top Up option.
- Click on the Recharge option.
- Enter the Recharge amount.
- Click on the continue button
- Select method of payment among different methods such as net banking, e-wallets, debit card, UPI and credit card.
- Submit OTP (one time password) you must have received on your register mobile number.
- You have successfully recharged your Axis Bank Fastag.
Note: FASTag accepts minimum recharge for Rs. 100. A FASTag makes toll payment once the recharge is active. It becomes active within 20 minutes after processing payment for recharge online. Thus, it is recommendable to check the balance of your FASTag beforehand.
What are the benefits of FASTag by Axis Bank?
Following are benefits of acquiring FASTag by the authorities of Axis Bank:
- Delivery at home
While applying for FASTag by axis bank, you don’t need to stand in unending lines. Axis bank offers a simple procedure to apply for a FASTag.
You only need to go to its official website and enter your personal details, bank details, vehicle details and make payment. The FASTag registered for your vehicle will be delivered at your doorsteps.
Cashback and other offers
The good news is here! Axis Bank is now offering 2.5% cashback on Fastag. Apply for it online today and benefit from various other discounting offers.
- Online FASTag management
Axis Bank FASTag online login account helps the user to manage various details and process other related-activities such as FASTag recharge, balance, inspect toll transactional history and activate or deactivate FASTag anytime.
- 100% Security via immediate alerts
Any activity related to FASTag is informed by the authorities of Axis Bank FASTag customer care via SMS alert. This instant notification strategy leads to 100% protection and catches any suspicious transactions on time.
- Round-o-clock customer service
Axis Bank offers round-o-clock customer service for its FASTag users. Dial toll-free number 1800-419-8585 and connect with a customer executive on request. These agents are available to solve any queries and help you through the login, recharge and FASTag application process online.
- Traveling expense management
By logging in to your customer FASTag account or retail FASTag account, you can check out your toll transactional history anytime. You can also download this history in the form of an excel sheet.
It helps you to figure out your traveling expenses accurately including road and toll taxes paid. This remains quite effective for organizations that offer vehicles/conveyances to their valuable employees.
Is FASTag available in Axis Bank?
Yes. FASTag is available in Axis Bank. You can visit the bank’s online website to apply for a FASTag online. If you are already an account holder at Axis Bank, you only need to fill vehicle information and payment details. You are good to go.
Where can I get a free FASTag?
You can get a free FASTag at Axis Bank online official website. Follow the given below instructions.
- Go to Axis bank online.
- Click on the FASTag option in the Explore Products category.
- Click on the “Get Free FASTag now” option.
- Enter required details such as account number, and mobile number.
- Click on Generate OTP.
- Enter Vehicle details.
- Make payment for FASTag.
- You will receive a cashback as a reward.
How many days will it take to get FASTag from Axis Bank?
Axis Bank takes 4-5 business days to deliver FASTag that you have registered for online. You can also apply for a FASTag in the nearest Axis bank branch.
Which bank is best for FASTag?
Axis Bank is best for acquiring a FASTag. It offers 2.5% cashback on every transaction via FASTag. It also provides its customers with other facilities such as account management, customer care services, SMS alerts, and delivery at doorsteps.
Can I get FASTag online?
Yes! You can get FASTag online on the website of Axis Bank. Go to the website, click on the FASTag option in explore products category and click on the “Apply now” button.
What is Axis Bank FASTag?
FASTag allotted by the Axis bank branches is called Axis Bank FASTag. This banking institution offers many facilities such as account management, customer care services, online recharge, and cash backs.
What is the validity of FASTag?
A FASTag by Axis bank remains valid for a period of five years. By the customer login account, you can activate or deactivate your FASTag axis bank anytime and anywhere.
Where do you stick FASTag?
You must ask a professional to stick FASTag on your vehicle. It must be installed right in the middle of the windshield. It is recommendable to stick it inside the vehicle rather than its outer surface.
If a FASTag is not installed perfectly, the toll scanner would not be able to catch the radio frequency.
FASTag Axis Bank is now leading an Electronic payment option for covering road and toll taxes directly through the linked bank account.
With the FASTag installed on your vehicle’s windshield, you are no longer obliged to stop at every toll plaza while traveling from one location to another location. Axis Bank FASTag costs Rs. 500 with a 2.5% cashback scheme applicable online.
“Apply for FASTag by Axis Bank and receive beneficial discounting schemes and cashback offers.”